One-on-One WordPress Training
WordPress training customized for your website in Athens, Greece
With WordPress being the most popular CMS, there’s an abundance of material that can help you learn WordPress. If, however, you’d like to have an expert to help train you to run your WordPress site, we’re here to help you get the most out of your site by showing you how things work
We offer personalized one-on-one WordPress training that can be performed in your office in Athens or via phone or Skype.
The session is ideal for:
- WordPress website owners who would like to learn how to manage their website.
- WordPress website administrators who would like to refresh or deepen their knowledge on how to manage the website.
- Professionals who would like to get a first glimpse or familiarize themselves with the WordPress environment, and to discover the basic features of this extraordinary platform.
Training is tailored to your needs, including things like:
- Getting to know the WordPress dashboard
- Working with and adding widgets to the sidebar and footer
- Creating and editing pages and blog posts
- Menus & navigation
- Customization using your theme options
- Making your site look like the theme demo
- Using categories and tags effectively
- Searching for and installing plugins
- WordPress backups and essential maintenance tasks
- Working with images and media files such as audio and video
- Installing WordPress and a new theme
- WordPress best practices
- On-site SEO and installing and using SEO plugins
One-on-one WordPress training sessions are invaluable if your time is limited and you are feeling overwhelmed.
Upon agreement, our WordPress training session can also include a manual which you can use as reference so you don’t have to worry about forgetting anything.
So if you are looking for one-on-one WordPress training in Athens, or anywhere really, just let us know.
WordPress Training Terms and Conditions
- Minimum training session is 2 hours.
- Maximum of 3 attendees per session.
- If training on site, at least one attendee must have a computer with reliable internet connection.
- Payment required before session begins.
- Cancellations must give 24 hours notice or a cancellation fee will be charged and the additional amount will be refunded.
- Sessions cancelled within 4 hours of start time will not be refunded (a re-schedule may be allowed at the discretion of Jellyfish Media Labs).
- Jellyfish Media Labs will ask for login details to your WordPress site before your session and has the right to refund a booking if it is deemed our training is not suitable for your site.
- Training available for self-hosted WordPress websites only. WordPress.com assistance is not available.